This course will arm you with the knowledge to identify fees, taxes and potential risks so you can avoid some common pitfalls. No one will care as much about your money as you; so it is important to have the information you need to take control of your finances. This workshop will focus on:
– Understanding “hidden” fees on your investments;
– The impact that tax strategies can have on your nest egg;
– The SECURE Act and how it may impact your IRA;
– Create tax risk diversifications;
– Why plan designs in retirement are so critical;
– Common investing mistakes and ways to help avoid them;
– Understanding the impact of erosion through inflation and taxes; and
– Strategies for replacing your paycheck in retirement to help avoid outliving your money.
Space is limited; registration required in advance.